Please join the RIA Chapter of the AUSA for a General Membership Meeting to be held Thursday, May 16th at the Arsenal Island Golf Club from 4-5:30 PM.
AUSA GM Meeting Flyer May 2013
RADM (Ret) Sam Kupresin, newly invested Civilian Aide to the Secretary of the Army (CASA) will discuss the role & importance of the position to the QC Region.
RIA AUSA nominations for President & Executive Vice President will be accepted for the 2013-2015 Board.
Light Hors d’oeuvres & Drinks will be provided at no charge. Cash Bar will be available.
Space is limited, please RSVP by email to: email@example.com by Tuesday, May 14th.
Sponsors: Please download the Sponsor form for the 2013 RIA AUSA Golf Outing to be held July 26th at the Arsenal Island Golf Club
AUSA RIA Golf Outing 2013
Players: HURRY & Register for the 2013 RIA AUSA Golf Outing & Steak Fry. Only the first 40 teams will play!
AUSA 2013 GOLF Entry Form
RIA AUSA has been instrumental in the creation of the Quad Cities Military Community Covenant–a document designed to be a pillar of our support for the both the Defense sector and our Military and their families. See the Covenant listed below:
Quad Cities Military Community Covenant
May 12, 2012
Together, we recognize:
- The commitment and sacrifices that our military families make every day.
- The strength of our Armed Forces comes from the strength of our service members
- The strength of our service members comes from the strength of their families.
- The strength of families is supported by the strength of the community.
- The strength of the community comes from the support of employers, educators, civic & business leaders, and its citizens.
The States of Iowa & Illinois and the Quad Cities are committed to:
- Working collaboratively to assist military members and veterans with employment, education, wellness, and reintegration to ensure service members, veterans and their families are a vibrant, respected and well-served part of our communities.
- Support legislation and policies to honor the sacrifices and needs of Iowa and Illinois service members, veterans and their families.
- Partner with educational institutions to increase access to educational opportunities for service members, veterans, and their families.
The Quad Cities community pledges to:
- Continue to care for service members, veterans, DoD civilians, contractors & their families as they return home to the Quad Cities.
- Work cooperatively with Rock Island Arsenal and local service members, veterans and their families to connect them to local support and initiate/retool programs and services to complement existing support systems.
- Support partnerships and relationships to enhance the strength, resilience and readiness of our Armed Forces.